The following text has no legal basis, this is only a translation for informational purposes. The original text can be found at greenflames.com/datenschutz
- Feel free to send a message to get accurate information about what data has been stored and what it's used for.
- The data collected is solely to make you aware to offers and to personalize the relationship. Your data was and will never be left to third parties for their own usage.
- For example, your data is stored on Webflow servers. With Weblfow, green flames is able to receive inquiries via contact forms. The servers are in the USA. This ensures that the EU regulations and national German regulations will continue to be followed.
- Stored information will also be used to better understand you and to provide you with relevant offers and to improve the experience on the website with the help of cookies. You can delete these cookies from your computer at any time. No personal information is collected about these cookies.
- If you say, you do not want to receive marketing messages, you will not receive them anymore. You can also click the link in each email message to stop receiving messages.
- Im Rahmen der technischen Wartung der Systeme werden Maßnahmen ergriffen, um Ihre Informationen zu schützen und sicher zu halten.
For further questions please contact us:
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR DATA PROTECTION
1. Who is the controller of your "personal information"?
2. What is meant by "personal information"?
Personal information is data that could identify you or serve to identify you. These include, for example, your name and contact details, your address, telephone number, event attendance. Personal information may also include information about how you use the greenflames.com website, content, and applications.
3. When does this policy apply?
4. How can you protect your personal information?
To ensure that your access to our website, individual content and digital applications is safe, do not share your credentials with others. If you are no longer using the website or digital applications, please log out.
5. When will personal information about you be collected?
Personal data is collected as soon as you use services of the website (this can be done directly by greenflames.com or by partners, such as Google or Facebook). You will find more information in the section "What types of personal information are collected".
6. What types of personal information are collected and stored?
If you visit the website and use services, you may share personal information.
The following categories of personal data are collected:
- Information that you provide to use a service.
- Information on online registration, for example for the newsletter and other interactions.
- Information on using the greenflames.com website and digital applications. For more details on the methods, see "How cookies and other methods of collecting website usage information" are used.
- Information about your device and your location when browsing the greenflames.com website or using digital applications. This also includes e.g. Your IP address or unique device ID. The IP address is a numeric code, a unique identifier of your computer or other device. Detection of the IP can be disabled at any time from your device.
7. Are "sensitive personal data" recorded?
No personal information, such as race, ethnicity, religion, health, sexuality or biometric information, is collected at any time.
8. What is your personal information used for?
- To provide the services you require.
- To meet regulatory requirements.
- To provide services tailored to your needs and to treat you more personally.
- To carry out analyzes and market research.
- To conduct marketing, including online advertising, and to keep you informed about the products and services of greenflames.com.
- To tailor online advertising.
- To constantly improve the greenflames.com-website and services and increase relevance for you. This avoids sending you information that has little or no relevance to you.
9. When do you receive marketing information?
Each email message gives you the option to stop receiving more messages. Marketing information is sent regularly, but usually not more often than once a week. Your decision about which messages you would like to receive and how they will be sent will be respected.
10. How can you change which marketing communication you receive and how you receive it?
If you decide to stop receiving marketing communications, you can terminate them at any time by:
- Click the unsubscribe link found in the footer of each e-mail message.
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you indicate that you no longer wish to receive marketing communications, please note that personal information will be retained to inform you that you do not wish to receive any marketing communications.
11. How can you personalize your marketing channels and update your personal information?
If you decide to individualize your marketing communication, you can change it at any time via your deposited profile. You can reach your profile in the footer of each e-mail message via the "Update profile" link.
12. What is the legal basis for the use of personal data?
greenflames.com will only process your personal data if there is a legal basis for doing so. The legal basis depends on the reasons that greenflames.com has collected and requires the use of your information. According to the data protection laws of the EU and the Federal Republic of Germany this is usually:
- Because your data must be used to process your orders.
- Because greenflames.com is legitimately interested in using your personal information to operate and, above all, improve the business as a digital marketing agency.
- Because greenflames.com must use your personal data in order to comply with a legal obligation.
13. How long is personal information kept?
Your data will be kept for as long as it will be needed for the purpose for which it is processed. When you book a service, your information will be kept for the services you request. Subsequently, the information is kept for a period of time which allows it to comply with legal regulations (for example, but not only, accounting information for the tax office). This information may also be retained to further enhance your experience with the greenflames.com website.
Your stored information will be actively checked. This information will be deleted or anonymized if there is no longer any legal, business or customer need. If you stop interacting with greenflames.com as a customer, your data will be removed after 7 years or completely anonymized.
- Legitimate interests: As a digital marketing agency (hence a commercial company), greenflames.com has a legitimate business interest in using the personal information collected to provide effective services and conduct business.
- Compliance with legal obligations: There are situations in which greenflames.com is subject to legal obligations and must store your personal data in order to fulfill these obligations.
14. With whom is your personal information shared?
- Credit and credit card companies, transactional companies (eg, banks), credit reference agencies, and fraud screening service providers to process payments and (where necessary) carry out fraud checks.
- Third Party Providers to provide services that involve data processing, for example, to conduct marketing initiatives or conduct customer surveys.
- Third parties, such as law firms and courts, to enforce or apply a contract.
- Usage information (but not your personal information) may be provided to other websites to let them know that you have visited our websites (see "How cookies and other methods of collecting website usage data are used").
- It may provide marketing agencies with usage information, including your personal information, to deliver online advertising on websites or social networks.
At no time will personal information be sold or transferred to third parties for purposes that are not directly related to greenflames.com.
15. In which countries will your personal data be transmitted?
Your personal data will be sent to greenflames.com and to third parties in countries outside the Federal Republic of Germany and outside the European Economic Area and stored. This concerns the following contents and information:
Webflow: Webflow is a company registered in the US. Through webflow it is possible to provide you with the most relevant information on greenflames.comde in the context of e-mails (newsletters) and to improve the experience of the newsletter constantly. This stores the personal information you provided. If you want to know what information is exactly, please send us a message. You will then receive a detailed list of the stored information.
In addition, your information may be transmitted to companies in countries outside the country in which you are located to provide greenflames.com services. This may mean that you are sending your data to countries where you may have fewer rights under the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany.
16. What rights do you have with respect to your personal information?
Under the data protection laws in the European Union, you have extensive rights to your personal information. Responses to the exercise of your rights will be provided within one month. All inquiries will be processed in accordance with applicable law.
18. What specific measures are being taken to optimize the website?
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the link below (http: // tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en) to download and install the available browser plugin.
You can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set that will prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this website: disable Google Analytics.
19. How / where are cookies and other methods of collecting website usage data used?
In some areas of the website so-called cookies are used. Such file elements may identify your computer as a technical entity during your visit to this site, to help you use our offer, including during repeat visits.
With cookies it is possible:
- Provide practical website functionality
- Remember your settings during your visit and for your next visit
- Improve the speed and security of the website
- Allow you to share content with social networks
- To optimize the website for you and to adapt it to your needs
- Improve marketing (tracking our visitors' personal preferences and providing custom content)
Cookies do not allow a server to read private data from your computer or data stored by another server. You do not damage your computer and do not contain viruses.
However, you usually have the option to set your Internet browser so that you are informed about the occurrence of cookies so that you can allow or exclude them, or delete already existing cookies. Please use the help function of your Internet browser to get information about changing these settings.
The processing is done to improve the functioning of the website. It is therefore necessary for the protection of our legitimate interests.
Cookies for the provision of website functions:
20. Questions & Contact?
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact the data privacy officer or use the contact details found in the imprint.